Monday, August 4, 2008

Ten On Tuesday, K

Ten things I am thankful for, all about "K".

In no particular order.


1. Kermit The Frog
2. Kangaroos
3. Kelsey and Kelly
4. Kindred spirits. ALA Anne of Green Gables style, friends that connect on such a sweet and deep level.
5. Knees, I am thankful mine currently work. Ever try to get around without them? Also to be down on...
6. Koi, they are beautiful and relaxing to watch.
7. Kauai.
8. Kisses. Passionate ones from hubby and sweet little ones from my kids.
9. Kitchen, it's where food is made, I am a fan of good food.
10. Kiwi fruit. A truly ripe one is such a delight.


Join me in thankfulness!
Gratitude heals the soul, softens the heart, and opens us up to more blessings. Try a K list of thankfulness. Link it up, let's share.




6 comments:

inquisitivesensitive said...

I love reading your blog. It is so uplifting and fun! Here are my Ten on Tuesday, K

1. Kids-they are for the most part innocent and fun to be around

2. Kites- They are relaxing to watch

3. Kittens- One of my 2 favorite animals ever

4. Kudo Bars- Especially peanut butter ones

5. Knots- they hold LOTS of things together

6.knuckles- Keep my wedding ring on my finger

7. Knitting- If it weren't for this, I wouldn't have my Romanian booties

8. Koolaid- For all the hyper induced play it let me have as a child

9. Kuaui- Hawaii is gorgeous

10- King crabs- so I may eat their legs

Misty said...

i second everything but most passionately 4, 8 & 9!!! Great list!

Missy Shell said...

I like your #1.

MomOfDudes said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LIST!!!

Can I just copy...

Mrs. Carol said...

OKay, I think I'm in and I think I understand.

Mrs. Carol said...

JUST A LITTLE EARLY--IT'S ALMOST TUESDAY.