Ten things I am thankful for, all about "K".
In no particular order.
1. Kermit The Frog
3. Kelsey and Kelly
4. Kindred spirits. ALA Anne of Green Gables style, friends that connect on such a sweet and deep level.
5. Knees, I am thankful mine currently work. Ever try to get around without them? Also to be down on...
6. Koi, they are beautiful and relaxing to watch.
8. Kisses. Passionate ones from hubby and sweet little ones from my kids.
9. Kitchen, it's where food is made, I am a fan of good food.
10. Kiwi fruit. A truly ripe one is such a delight.
Join me in thankfulness!
Gratitude heals the soul, softens the heart, and opens us up to more blessings. Try a K list of thankfulness. Link it up, let's share.