Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tell Them What You Think




I think surveys are fun, real surveys, not those fake ones that send you on a wild goose chase to "earn" a free lap top by getting life insurance or signing up for Columbia House.

I have been a member of MY Survey for several years now, and I love it! I sit at my computer, give my opinion, and earn points that are redeemable for prizes, raffle tickets, donations to a charity, OR CASH. I choose cash, thanyouverymuch. One time I received 2 full size containers of laundry detergent to try, free. I had to test the hardness of my water and use it for a couple weeks and then answer questions, it was great! Another time I received toilet paper sample H21yg (or something like that) It was the softest, thickest toilet paper I have ever used. I'd share with you what it was, but I can't, they didn't tell me what brand it was! Some surveys are top secret regarding products that haven't come out yet, it's cool. Your opinion matters and might change something for the better in the future.

They are allowing me to now link to them and offer you a chance to sign up, right here, from my page. Try it. I have never been sold up the river or spammed through them. It's safe and private. Did I mention THEY PAY YOU? It isn't a giant amount, but it's worth my time. Sometimes there are little surveys worth 10-25 points, but sometimes, something you answered will make you eligible to answer a 400 point survey! Depending on who you are and where you live will determine how many surveys are for you (what kind of household, how many children or pets if any).

Try it out, you've got nothing to lose.
It totally Works For Me.
Check out other things that Work for people over at Shannon's Dryer.


CLICK THIS BUTTON HERE TO SIGN UP!!!:) If this link doesn't work, use the one on the side bar, if that doesn't work leave me your email address and I will personally send you an invite from them to join!!! I will!

5 comments:

Tara said...

1. Thanks for a great review on an online survey thing. I hate the ones that say you win a free laptop or whatever after you complete four offers from their sponsers!

2. Your link is broken. So far I've been able to register (I'm in process of it now). Just wanted you to know!

Lori said...

I want to do it! Can you send me the real link?

Misty said...

that's pretty cool... I really want to try it. I always wonder what's legit and what isn't...
Do you have the working link?

MomOfDudes said...

I dont know how it works, but I signed up and it says you should get 150 extra points

inquisitivesensitive said...

does it cost money for initial sign up???

Thanks for the info!

~Heather