Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Suspicious Liz

This photo is from after my wedding reception when rose petals were being tossed at us. In the photo is my husband, and one of my best friends, Liz...This blown up shot (sorry about the resolution) clearly shows her up to no good.

What she is shoving down his collar is anyone's guess. Sure it might be rose petals, maybe...then again....


















She was the mastermind behind many a shenanigan. Her nick name,"Trouble",was given to her by my then fiance minutes after they met, she was honored*. She has a heart of gold, she helps mold young people as a Drama teacher and with her youth pastor husband, she is a strong believer through some really tough stuff...but she also is a prankster and a blast to be around.


For more non-photo album fun head over to We Are That Family and check out Kristen and her brave photo, and a plethora of other's as well.












*It should be noted that my dear hubby often gives nicknames to everyone, and they often morph and develop into other names, or multiple names.

18 comments:

Missy Shell said...

You know, if you blogged everyone that AG nicknamed, you'd have blogs set for the rest of your life! :-)

jennifer said...

Could she be smearing lipstick on his collar to instigate a Honeymoon Riot?

Or could it be ice?

Your friend is FUNNY!

Be blessed.

Jen

Muthering Heights said...

It looks like she's pinching him, poor guy!

Amy-littletoesandcheerios said...

I think Trouble has a small ice cube in her hand, right? She'll be in real trouble someday if everyone decides to pay her back!
Cute picture.

We are THAT Family said...

I'd watch her if I were you . . .

That's funny!

Valarie said...

Hmmm I wonder what she was putting down his collar?

Thany said...

Trouble isn't afraid of retaliation...she's only afraid of spiders.

Jenello said...

She is just checking the size of the tux of course, Troy had a special youth leaders meeting the next weekend....up to no trouble at all

proudgrits11 said...

Oooo, that's definitely an "up to no good" expression. The nick-name thing is so funny--I love it when someone gives me a good nick- name!! :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Amy said...

tooo funny! That is a great pic

Mrs. N. said...

Everyone needs a friend like that

D... said...

She sounds like a great person, even if she is Trouble!

Cheri-Beri said...

About my wedding picture - yes, I'm on a different step than my hubby. He's seven inches taller than me - but not as tall as the picture leads you to believe :-) Thanks for stopping by.

Kelli said...

Definitely looks like she's up to something! Funny pic. :)

Domestic Spaz said...

Those are the best friends to have!

Tammy said...

Sneaky, sneaky....I was gonna guess ice also. Hilarious!

Dena said...

i'm guessing rose petals, so when he got undressed ... you know. My aunt did that to Jay and had birdseed .... you know. :o) Your welcome.

Schubox said...

If it was anyone else, I might defend her and suggest that she was picking rose petals OFF of him...but then, this is Liz we're talking about... :)