Wednesday, August 13, 2008

GET IT OFF OF ME!

AKA Pipe Cleaners Revisited.



Awhile back I posted about pipe cleaner fun during long car trips, with photos! I toyed with the idea of doing a series of pipe cleaners a day for a month. I didn't obviously, because you would know about it...however, I took a few shots to see how it might be fun. I meticulously shaped a pipe cleaner into a bug, and placed it on my nose...and yeah...












that isn't what it looks like at all, does it?
This is not going into a photo album, in fact I am shocked that I am showing you this at all. But call me brave, call me crazy, I just wanted to join in on the fun. Maybe someday I'll post a GOOD photo of myself.





For more photo fun head over to We Are That Family!



18 comments:

Thany said...

Brilliant expression.
Simply brilliant.

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, I like it!

Crayl said...

Should I mention the years of acting? Maybe not...:)

Cheri-Beri said...

That's really cute :-) Silly stuff is more fun that great pictures of ourselves!!

marky said...

You Nut! LOL

Amy said...

LOL--very funny!

jennifer said...

I bet you are a hoot with silly string!

Jen

mommagurl32 said...

Too funny...thanks for the great idea though...pipe cleaners at entertainment on a car trip! Easy to clean...won't stain the seats!

D... said...

LOL! No, it doesn't look like a bug but your expression makes me believe you! Very silly & I love it!

We are THAT Family said...

And they same I'm brave...

HDMac said...

HAHA... that is soooo funny!

Valarie said...

HaHhahahhah! I actually thought it was silly string up your nose. :)

Tammy said...

I like it a lot and the acting career, look out Hollywood.

Dena said...

oh my gosh, great expression! Lovely bugger, you really know how to grow 'em.

*emmy said...

Pipe cleaner blogs
Pipe cleaner blogs

It would both interesting and entertaining to see what ELSE you can do with a pipe cleaner. Are you up for the challeng? Hee-hee-hee.

MoziEsmé said...

"A" for creativity!

Heather said...

Love it!! I agree with cheri-beri, silly pictures are always the most fun to look at.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment!

Big Hair Envy said...

Bahahahaha! My, what a big booger you have!!!

I know you won't put this in the family album, but at least you actually have good pictures to put in there. There hasn't been a good picture taken of me since 1986:(