Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pick a Good One!




This photo was taken 6 weeks ago while I was in San Diego visiting my girls. We were on a traditional frozen yogurt run to Yogurt Mill in El Cajon. If you go asked for it dropped, it cost 10 cents but because they drop your cup into a much bigger cup they add an extra mountain of yogurt onto the top.
We took this photo before enjoying the frozen goodness. It is one in a series, however...
someone didn't hear the "Everyone make faces!"...(That would be daughter A)
The 2 college beauties in front are my twin daughters, I am in the center, making that lovely "What's that smell?" face. Behind each of my girls is their "other mom" for part of this last year while they were away at college. I don't know how we could have survived without them.




Love embarrassing photographs of near or total strangers? Head over to
We Are THAT Family !






8 comments:

P.S. He loves you... said...

Cute pix fun times!

Muthering Heights said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun!

Big Hair Envy said...

My daughter's grandfather used to tell her, "Pick Me A Winner"!!!

Love the photo!

We are THAT Family said...

Your daughter's are gorgeous!

You 'picked' a great picture to share!

The Apron Queen said...

Everyone's look & pose are priceless! Wonderful! :)

I almost bid on the weebles on e-bay but then decided I have enough stuff hanging around already. What do I need a weeble for??!! :)

jen said...

What a great picture! I'll bet that made for some fun memories!

Thanks for sharing!

Thany said...

Sigh. It was a wonderful night!

Dena said...

The girls look great, you look great. Miss you guys!