Monday, July 28, 2008

Ten On Tuesday, J

J
Things I am Thankful for:

1. Jenelle, Jenelle, Blueberry Bell, Twin daughter "B",I love you sweetie!
2. Jesus. Such sacrifice for not only my soul, but yours too.
3. Jazz
4. Japanese cuisine
5. Jam, jelly
6. Jokes, I prefer clean, thank you.
7. John, book of, & books of the Bible written by.
8. Jaguars, and all big cats really.
9. JOY!
10. Jobs, that pay real money.



JOIN ME! BE THANKFUL!
Add your link to a thankful post!
I would love it if you tried the letter J list, but any lists of thankfulness will be accepted!


8 comments:

MomOfDudes said...

Just Jerrific
Jove,
Jroy

marky said...

I think I linkied up right today
;-)

Missy Shell said...

Most excellent list. Mine is almost complete. It will be linked by this afternoon. :-)

Thany said...

I J'd it up real good today!

Misty said...

this is a great list! Maybe next week I will begin something like this. I love it!

Big Hair Envy said...

Great list! Isn't it amazing what we can come up with if we just take a moment and focus on being thankful??

jenelle said...

i beat out Jesus heck yes!

*emmy said...

Hey, looks like you started something fun =^) !