Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ten On Tuesday, G

Things I am Thankful for, G Edition.

In order.

1. God.
2. My married last name, and the man connected to it.
3. Gratitude, isn't nice when people throw some our way? Yeah, God likes it too.
4. Gospel, Biblically speaking, and musical genre as well.
5. Grace, given abundantly by my number 1.
6. Goodness.
7. Grapes. Fresh and aged in oak barrels as well.
8. Grey Poupon, what can I say, I like a good spicy mustard.
9. Greenery,lush trees,grass,plants with a gardener please.
10. Giraffes.

4 comments:

marky said...

You should linky your Ten on Tuesday.. this is a great theme!

Thany said...

I loooooove the barrel aged grapes too! Wow, we have a LOT in common! :)

Dena said...

personally I prefer the aged barley and hopps in a can. :o)

*emmy said...

Aaah, you love giraffes too.

Beautiful G list.