Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hi-Ya!

I haven't posted a photo of my son before, so here you go:










Yeah, I don't know what he was doing either, but isn't he cute? :)
And yes, he is slim, the kid eats non-stop, breakfast, 2nd breakfast, elevensies, lunch, after lunch snack, snack, doozen (before dinner snack,I'll have to post the story of this word's origin), dinner, and before bed snack some nights as well.Whew!


For other embarrassing, or simply confusing photos and fun head over to We Are That Family!

11 comments:

Thany said...

how do you fill that adorable bottomless pit?! Oh how I love that picture!!

P.S. He loves you... said...

O the joys of young metabilism!!!

And goofiness!

Happy Mommy said...

I have lots of moments like that in our house, with the HI-YA and the eating me out of house and home!

jamie in rose cottage said...

Ah, kids are funny! Thanks for sharing the cute photo.

We are THAT Family said...

He. Is. Adorable.

The Apron Queen said...

Wonderful blackmail material for the later years! :D

Come see my underpants! http://anapronaday.blogspot.com

bighairenvy said...

Too cute! Why do they all feel the need to cover their heads when they start to do "karate" around the house? Inquiring minds want to know :)

LifeatTheCircus said...

What a cutie!!

Valarie said...

That sounds like my son! In fact he just called me at work to come home and fix him a turkey sandwich. He never stops eating. :)

Muthering Heights said...

He looks like he'd be a lot of fun to have around, LOL!

Tammy said...

We have plenty of photos of our kids doing crazy stuff like this.

My husband and I joke about using them for a great wedding video when they get married! :-)