Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Year On The Roof

When we moved into our current home the phrase I was often heard saying was, "Spencer, get off the roof!"
Um...
Except when I am getting a seasonal picture of you...yeah, then go ahead, and scoot back near the edge so I can see the foliage...


Summer 07


Fall 07


Winter 07/08


Spring 08

In general these photos won't make into an album because, well, I don't have albums, these photos are saved on my camera phone, and the quality wouldn't make it into print....



Share your not album worthy photos, or just see other peoples over at We Are That Family.

8 comments:

Happy Mommy said...

Funny! Its all different if we need to take a picture!

We are THAT Family said...

That cracks me up. I would have a coronary if I ever heard someone say my kid was on the roof.

But, I have lots of coronary's!

LOVE the pics!

Well Behaved Krissy said...

Oh I use to have a roof kid on my street. Crack me up.

Jessie said...

I like your idea of taking seasonal pictures in the same place! I may have to steal that idea... :)

Kendrawolf said...

We used to get on the roof of the girl that lived next door so we could see all the fireworks on the 4th of July. Memories.

Valarie said...

Those are so cool!! If mine could get on the roof believe me he would be there too. :o)

Tammy said...

I totally would have taken a picture first before getting him down.

My mom took a picture of me with my foot stuck in a tree before getting me unstuck.

jennifer said...

I enjoyed your visit so much! I like the photos in the same place to mark the Seasons and how much the kiddo has grown!

We have access to our roof through the upstairs windows and I have let my son sit out there - as long as my hand is on him!

Be blessed and have a lovely day!

Jennifer