Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pipe Cleaner Fun

A trip from my house to San Diego takes 8.5 hours.
Our car currently has no A/C.
It was 89 degrees when this shot was taken.
I can not read in the car, sadly.
Really, really sadly, because I want to read in the car.

I can however have fun with pipe cleaners.(Or chenille sticks as they are sometimes called now)
So remember: I was hot, a bit bored, and avoiding car sickness.
I present to you, the pipe cleaner mustache of FUN!







Yep, I won't put it in a photo album, but I will spread it across the internet blogosphere, because that's the kind of woman I am...generous, willing to go that extra step to make you laugh.


I am not alone:

"Chuck"



Thany





For more Fro Me To You Photo Fun Go to We Are That Family:

17 comments:

Thany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thany said...

...and every time you call, that is what I see. I just want you to twirl it and tell me that I "must pay the rent."

(edited for spelling)

Kelly said...

Too funny!!

We are THAT Family said...

Yeah! for pipe cleaner fun! I was just thinking I should pick up a pack for our upcoming trip! For my kids! Now I know, adults can enjoy them too!

The Apron Queen said...

Love the long car ride shenanigans! Bonus: it's a quiet toy, not a noisy one with blinking lights etc!

You were smart to participate in this meme. The punishment for not participating is brutal: http://anapronaday.blogspot.com/2008/06/throw-her-in-stocks.html

marky said...

So glad that you were able to amuse yourself on your journey! I think I will take the tip.. since I can't read in the car either!

KD-Pie said...

Very creative! I think it suits you!

Happy Mommy said...

Oh the possibilities are endless!

Valarie said...

Oh thats funny!! So you get car sick when reading in the car also.

Well Behaved Krissy said...

If there's anything funner than pipe cleaners I'd like to know about it!

Gotta GROW with it said...

my boys and i love to sit and create things w/ pipe cleaners...mainly bugs! wait til they see that first pic...oh the ideas they will think of to use them in silly ways now.

Jessie said...

Ooo fun! If I had any pipecleaners, I'd play along!

Ginny said...

Maybe you should do 30 days of pipe cleaner fun....you know, something along the lines of the 30 days of the red thing that we all so enjoyed!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

Looks like you have a fun crew!

Tammy said...

Excellent!

Just the thought of reading in the car makes me sick!

Jenn said...

Looks like fun to me!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Big Hair Envy said...

Note to Self: Pick up Pipecleaners :)