Saturday, June 21, 2008

5 Things

Thank you to Can I Get My Subscription for this little get to know you thingy. If you haven't read her blog go check her out. Occasionally PG-13, but funny and well written. It's sad people treat their pharmacists like that!

What was I doing 10 years ago?
1998, I was planning a move from a small apartment into a townhouse, while rescuing my then elementary aged school children from the after school care people I so mistakenly trusted with their care. I was weeks away from being laid off too(unbeknownst to me), which oddly enough led me to re-connect with this fabulous man that Autumn and we got married soon after. :)

5 Non-important things/habits/quirks

1. When visiting a long blog or website I must scroll all the way back to the top of the page before going to another site. I am trying to break myself of this quirk.
2. I often ask three questions in a row, ending with "Where's Buttercup?"
3. I am allergic to Bell Peppers.
4. I am addicted to other people's blogs.(me too)
5. I don't like green Mike and Ikes

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire

1. Get out of debt.
2. Give God back His share, plus enough for our church to build a building.
3. Sponsor a whole lot of kids through Compassion and other organizations.
4. Buy a house for us, and a condo for my girls while they attend college, and working reliable cars with air conditioning, hybrids.
5. Build my hubby a state of the art music studio.


5 Foods I enjoy

1. Sushi
2. Mexican
3. Anything that involves cheese
4. Fruit
5. Hummus

5 Places I have lived
In no particular order.
1. Pasadena,Ca
2. San Diego, Ca
3. Ramona, Ca
4. Glendora, Ca
5. Glendale, Az

And I'm tagging the first five people who want to do this. Be sure to let me know so I can enjoy your bloggy goodness.

1 comment:

Thany said...

We have been doing the "Where's Buttercup" thing so long I don't even remember who started it.

But I bet you do. because #6 on the "5 Non-important things/habits/quirks" should be:
6. I remember EVERYTHING