Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ten On Tuesday

So many Tuesdays, even more to be thankful for:

1. New jobs for my daughters, WooHoo!

2. Fabulous weather, just right for open windows and airing out the winter yuck from the house.

3. 26 days until I see my daughters!

4. Routers and internet.

5. Being able to help friends in need, to truly be a blessing to them. We have needed so much in the last few years, it's nice to "pay it forward".

6. Sushi, really good sushi with really good friends. And for my really good friends that won't go near it, I will happily partake of something else.

7. Now that I have mentioned them; Really good friends.

8. The ability to bring God ANYTHING in prayer, and leave it at His feet.

9. Babies.

10. Eggplant. I really love it. I don't care what anyone else thinks about it, they don't have to eat it, more for me. :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

I like eggplant.. it's good stuff :)

Ginny said...

I like eggplant too! My sister hated it so much when we were kids that she would cry and her very little girl voice say, "But, Daddy, I hate eggMUSH."

Thany said...

I have never had eggplant before. The very fact that it has the word "egg" in it bothers me.