Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ten On Tuesday, B Edition

Ten things I am thankful for...

1. Bible, the truth and light in an easy to read format.
2. Bowls, we eat a lot out of bowls.
3. Bethany, without her support and years of friendship I might just be a different person, Thank you Thany!
4. Bees, without them we wouldn't have such lovely fruits, or honey.
5. Bananas
6. Broccoli
7. Brains, specifically mine and those in the people I love.
8. BOOKS
9. Blue
10.Big 80's hair, because it's amazing and hysterical (how did I used to do that?)!

4 comments:

MomOfDudes said...

I had great helmet hair! Perms, Perms, and more Perms!!!

Thany said...

Honored to "B" number 3!

Love u!

graspthelove said...

Love this! I'm thankful to be reminded to be thankful for bees! :-)

marky said...

Love this concept!
I would add to it Boys... I love all three of my boys.. dh and my sons!